If you’re a
lush *Cough* I mean wine lover, then you know that there’s nothing better than sipping your favourite red or white (or both!) in the comfort of your own home. But when it comes to storing all those bottles, where do you put them? Enter: wine storage cabinets!
As a wine lover, you know how critical it is to keep that precious nectar of the gods in its ideal temperature range. This essential wall unit or piece of furniture not only stores and organises all the best vintages, but also adds a touch of style to any room. Well, not ANY room. If you’re sporting one of these next to the bed, you may have bigger problems. But having your wines properly stored and displayed can be just as important for any self-respecting vino enthusiast.
When it comes to finding the right wine rack storage cabinets, you might find yourself overwhelmed by all the choices – from small freestanding racks to built-in wall units with plenty of edges and swerves along the way. Here’s an easy guide for those seeking out different types of wine storage solutions; let’s take a tour through your top options and get ready to pick out the perfect cabinet for your viticulturally inclined lifestyle.
For the Fanciest Plonk connoisseur
Now, for those of us who don’t own a home complete with wine cellar, we have temperature and humidity-controlled wine storage cabinets. These top-of-the-line wine storage cabinets are designed to keep your wine at the perfect temperature and humidity level. They typically come with a host of features, such as UV-resistant glass doors, adjustable shelves, and built-in lighting. Prices for these cabinets can range from $1,000 to $5,000 or more, and you’ll probably need to hire someone to install it for you.
VT-RUSTICAB2D 60″ Rustic Wood Wine Cabinet by Vinotemp comes featured with Barn Style Sliding Door, Stylish Base At Bottom, Flat Wooden Shelves in the Compartments, Hanging Stemware Rack on the Right Side and Removable Back Panel. Available at Appliances Connection (US).
Features: A Rustic Wine Cabinet with Sliding Door is one of the newest additions to our Wine Cellar collection. Handcrafted from reclaimed wood, this credenza features an elegant exterior with its barn style sliding door, back panel, hanging stemware rack, and flat wooden shelves in the compartments. Shelves are removable to fit a wine cooler on the left side. This gorgeous cabinet fits beautifully inside the living and dining spaces of your home.
- Rustic credenza handcrafted from reclaimed wood
- Barn style door slides to reveal your storage for a tall wine cooler, glassware and accessories
- Shelves are removable to fit a tall wine cooler on the left side
- Hanging stemware rack on the right side
- Flat wooden shelves in the compartments
- Removable back panel for installation of wine cooler
- Available with your choice of freestanding or built-in wine cooler: EL-200ZZ-B or 168-Series Wine Cooler. (Sold Separately)
- Stylish base at bottom
- Best for any home setting
- Portofino wine cellar
Price (US) $3699.00 for the wood cabinet only.
Vintec 170 Bottle Wine Storage Cabinet
This wine cabinet is changeable between single or multi-zone temperature control. This gives you the option to cellar your wine or, have it ready to drink when you are hosting a party – the perfect choice for wine collectors and those who frequently entertain. Available at: Appliances Connection (US) or similar at Appliance Connections (AU).
- Unique multi-temp serving cabinet OR single temp storage cabinet
- Humidity controlled when set at cellaring temperatures (12 – 14°C)
- 7 Adjustable wooden shelves
- Door double-glazed and UV treated
- Electronic temperature control and display
- Crystal white LED lights
- Cabinet body colour available in black only
- 2 Adjustable feet – front and 2 Castors – rear
- Allow extra 30 mm spacer for the depth
- Can be built-in – ventilation required. Cannot be fully integrated
- Maximum Number of Wine Bottles: 170 Bottles
2 Year Domestic Warranty on all Parts & Labour.
Industrial Wind Pipeline Wine Rack Bar
- Iron Display Stand Bottle Display Solid Wood Storage Rack
- Space-saving – Independent design saves cabinet space and looks great.
- Stability – Easy to install, good stability, strong carrying capacity, convenient and practical.
- Unique design – Pipe edged and worn design, combined with wood panels, unique shape, retro fashion.
- Can be hung – suspended on the wall, does not take up space, decorative wall.
Price $1,195 available on Amazon here.
Counter top Solid Wood Stackable Storage
- Easy to assemble: The wine rack can be installed with only a few screws
- Keep the wine taste mellow: The horizontal design of this wine cube can keep the cork moist and ensure the wine has a rich taste
- 2 pieces,24 bottle display wine rack: each wooden wine rack can easily store 24 bottles of wine to save cabinet space in the bar area or kitchen, storage room or wine cellar. You can purchase more and stack on top to create a larger storage unit.
- Modern and practical wine rack: In the spirit of simplicity and elegance, this free-standing wine rack provides an excellent and reasonably priced storage solution for your best spirits.
- More robust: The triangular lattice can make the whole cube wine rack more stable and can bear more weight.
Price $159.99 available on Amazon here.
Domax 4 Tier Freestanding Floor Wine Rack
- MODULAR STACKABLE WINE RACK: Each partition has deep grooves and the partitions are tightly fastened to each other without loosening. The 4-tier compact design saves a lot of space and holds enough wine. You can also continue to stack up to the number of layers you like with additional units.
- 36 BOTTLE CAPACITY: Assembled dimensions are approx: 10″D x 32″W x 21″H. The DOMAX wine bottle holder can hold up to 36 bottles of wine, which fits most standard wine bottles (750ml). Ideal for organising and displaying your wine collection.
- EASY ASSEMBLY: No tool intervention is required. Just follow the assembly instructions to combine the partitions in order, and you can have an elegant wine holder in about 3 minutes.
- KEEP WINE FRESH The wave-shaped wine bottle holder prevents wine bottles from shaking or falling. The wine bottle is placed at an angle to fully moisten the cork, avoiding oxidation of the wine and keeping the wine fresh. Provide a more professional storage method for wine lovers
- DECORATE YOUR SPACE: You will have an elegant & classic wine storage rack to store and display your wine. Perfect for kitchens, pantries, cabinets, dining room, basement, bar or wine cellar.
Price $54.99 available on Amazon here.
Gusto Nostro Wood Wine Rack
- ELEGANCE EPITOMIZED: and presented in Gusto Nostro’s one of a kind wood wine bottle holder. The kitchen countertop wine rack that redefines practical home decor
- ENHANCES ANY ROOM: Use as a vertical wine rack or horizontal wine holder stand to keep the aesthetic fresh. This wine bottle rack can hold 4 bottles vertical, 7 horizontal
- CRAFTED FROM ACACIA: A true hardwood rich in natural oil. The result is a smooth finish wooden wine rack counter top display that is durable, simple and forever elegant
- ASTONISHING QUALITY: from the non-slip pads on the bottom of each wine holder to the unique space saving kitchen counter wine rack design. Our wine storage racks are 18 x 5.2 x 5.9 inches
- MAKES A PERFECT GIFT: for particular wine lovers on the lookout for “The wine rack” that’ll outshine all other wood wine racks.
Price $ $59.99 available on Amazon here.
So here we are, after exploring all the wonderful options for wine storage cabinets that exist in this world. I hope we can agree that wine storage is an art form in itself. Whether you choose to store your bottles of vino in a fancy hot carpenter constructed, temperature controlled glass room under the staircase with those gorge black iron ornate doors, a decorative wall-mounted model, a space-saving corner cabinet, or even just a simple metal frame, there is sure to be a style and design to match any home.
The hardest part of finding the perfect way to store your plonk? Facing the inevitable question once all your bottles are safely stored in said storage – How long will they be there?